Evening of Stars 2022
Thursday, June 2, 2022 6:00-9:00pm at the Avon Nottingham Park
Evening of Stars annual staff recognition event is outdoors! E•ƒ(ec) is excited to host a concert featuring Rewind! to celebrate ALL Eagle County School District teachers and staff for an extraordinary year of exceptional work.
Location: Pavilion at Nottingham Park in Avon, Colorado
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
Time: 6:00-9:00 PM
*Registration is now available. Please see "Registration Information" for more details.
Raffle Ticket Winners
Evening of Stars Teacher Appreciation Raffle Winners
Homestake Peak School PTA Raffle License #2022-17744
- Vail Resorts Four-Night Winter Getaway Package at any US Vail Resorts Lodging Property with 2 x 4 day lift tickets and $200 dining credit* (Value $3,000)
WINNER- Ms. Acosta, Gypsum Elementary
- Vail Resorts Multi-Day Get-Away Package With Activities (Value $1,500)
WINNER- Mrs. Little, Red Hill Elementary
- $1,000 Cash
WINNER- Mrs. Lorena, Avon Elementary
- Golden Bear Mama Bear Necklace (Value $850)
WINNER- Ms. Michlitsch, Homestake Peak Elementary
- $500 Cash
WINNER- Ms. Chavez, Avon Elementary
- $250 Cash
WINNER- Ms. McGalliard, Red Sandstone Elementary
- Nurture Skin and Body 1-Hr Facial and 1 Hour Massage (Value $195)
WINNER- Ms. Dahms, Brush Creek Elementary
Ticket Buyer Winners
- $3,000 Cash
WINNER- Monique Surgeon
- $1,500 Cash
WINNER- S. Humerickhouse
- $500 Cash
WINNER- Ticket Number 06869
*Please email [email protected] with your cell phone number to verify.
- 7 Hasbro Games ($120 Value)
WINNER- Jane Fast
- 7 Hasbro Games ($120 Value)
WINNER- Jason Tafoya
Who: Eagle County School District Staff and Families
What: All ECSD employees will receive 2 FREE DRINKS (BEER & WINE), A MEAL, and entry into our drawing for prizes!
How: Registering for the event will secure your drink and meal tickets, which will be available for pick-up at any of the three check-in tables on the day of the event.
*Only ECSD employees will receive 2 free drinks and a free meal.
**Non-ECSD employees do not need to register for tickets. Additional food and drinks will be available for purchase. All drinks (beer & wine) will cost $5 each.
- Go to EVENING OF STARS TICKETS to register for the event.
- Click the "GET TICKETS" button underneath the E•ƒ(ec) Evening of Stars event.
- Click "Have a passcode?" towards the bottom left of the screen.
- Enter your Employee ID # (without the "e") in the passcode box.
- Complete the registration sign-up.
- Please register NOW if you are attending. Registration and tickets will be available the day of the event; however, it helps us tremendously to know in advance if you will be attending.
- Registration is only intended for ECSD teachers and staff to reserve their two free drinks and meal tickets.
- ECSD teachers and staff who have registered can pick up their tickets the day of the event at one of our three registration tables.
- ECSD teachers and staff DO NOT need to register their family/friends who will be attending the event.
- All family/friends are welcomed to attend the event. No dogs or pets are allowed at the event.
BUS TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE on the TURTLE BUS:
If you plan on driving to the event, we suggest attendees utilize these various parking options:
- Avon Town Hall
- Avon Rec Center
- Avon Public Library
- Harry A. Nottingham Park (across from the sand volleyball courts)
- Avon Elementary School
- Bear Lot at Beaver Creek Resorts
*Additional parking is available along W Benchmark Rd.
**Please consider carpooling or other modes of transportation, such as walking, bike riding, and public transportation.
- All drinks (beer & wine) will cost $5 each.
- This event DOES NOT permit attendees to bring their own alcohol (No BYOB).
- Water stations will be available. Please bring your own refillable water bottle.
- Bring your own lawn chair, blanket, etc. These items will not be provided.
- This is a smoke-free event. All cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and vape pens are prohibited.
- No dogs or pets allowed at this event.
- Cash and credit will be accepted by all of the food and alcohol vendors.
- Accepted forms of payment:
Live Music Performed By
Thank You to Our Food Vendors
Food (free and for purchase) will be available from 6:00-8:00 PM.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
McMahan & Associates Inc.
Thank You to Our In Kind Sponsors
Are you interested in volunteering for this event? Check out our Signup Genius to see what volunteering opportunities we have available!