Evening of Stars 2022
Thursday, June 2, 2022 6:00-9:00pm
Avon Nottingham Park
Evening of Stars annual staff recognition event is outdoors! E•ƒ(ec) is excited to host a concert featuring Rewind! to celebrate ALL Eagle County School District teachers and staff for an extraordinary year of exceptional work.
Location: Pavilion at Nottingham Park in Avon, Colorado
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
Time: 6:00-9:00 PM
*Registration is now available. Please see "Registration Information" for more details.
Who: Eagle County School District Staff and Families
What: All ECSD employees will receive 2 FREE DRINKS (BEER & WINE), A MEAL, and entry into our drawing for prizes!
How: Registering for the event will secure your drink and meal tickets, which will be available for pick-up at any of the three check-in tables on the day of the event.
*Only ECSD employees will receive 2 free drinks and a free meal.
**Non-ECSD employees do not need to register for tickets. Additional food and drinks will be available for purchase. All drinks (beer & wine) will cost $5 each.
- All drinks (beer & wine) will cost $5 each.
- This event DOES NOT permit attendees to bring their own alcohol (No BYOB).
- Water stations will be available. Please bring your own refillable water bottle.
- Bring your own lawn chair, blanket, etc. These items will not be provided.
- This is a smoke-free event. All cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and vape pens are prohibited.
- No dogs or pets allowed at this event.
- Cash and credit will be accepted by all of the food and alcohol vendors.
- Accepted forms of payment:
Live Music Performed By
Thank You to Our Food Vendors
Food (free and for purchase) will be available from 6:00-8:00 PM.
Are you interested in volunteering for this event? Check out our Signup Genius to see what volunteering opportunities we have available!