Join EFEC and gain valuable grassroots nonprofit experience. Work side by side with the organization's Executive Director. Help create efficient systems to manage education-enrichment programs and help with three major events a calendar year. Learn how the nonprofit sector supports public policy and facilitates REAL change for important causes. We are focused on improving education, but what you learn with EFEC, you can carry forward into your future and be the foundation for real change you believe in.
Important benefit: Housing is included with this position.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies
- Strong contributor in team environments
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate volunteers
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and nonprofit partners
- Ability to convey E•ƒ(ec)’s mission and strategy to staff, board, volunteers, donors and the general public
- Ability to manage organizational subscriptions and content when required including NationBuilder, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Suite, School Auction and Smugmug (training on platforms available)