Wild Wine Tasting
Location: Saddleridge Restaurant, Beaver Creek Resort
Date: Saturday, September 28
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Please join us on September 28 2019 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm at Saddleridge Restaurant, Beaver Creek Resort for Wild Wine Tasting, a project of EFEC. This tantalizing wine tasting features a fantastic silent auction, appetizers, dessert and a huge wine selection brought to you by Boone’s Wine and Spirits in Eagle!
This event raises money for nine public elementary schools* in Eagle County to enhance the education of our children through each school’s PTA/PTO. Plan to attend and join the fun!
Support this amazing event and NINE public elementary schools* by purchasing raffle tickets.
Purchase 1 ticket for $5 or a Book of 5 tickets for $20 (best deal!)
Support our schools and win one of the following prizes!
- A Keystone Getaway for four including lodging and a $100 dining certificate (Weekends and Holidays Excluded)
- $250 toward dining Beano's Cabin
- Four unlimited tubing day passes at Adventure Ridge
- $100 toward dining at any Vail Resorts Restaurant
Tickets will be sent home with every elementary student in September. All sold and unsold tickets with money should be returned to school offices by date to be announced. Thank you for your support of our amazing public schools!
Corporate and Private Sponsorship Recognition
Marketing for E•ƒ(ec) events has significant reach throughout the Eagle County resident population including diverse cultural segments. Multiple impressions are made among parents, students, educators, and community members throughout the year in both English and Spanish.
- Tickets to the Wild Wine Tasting at Saddleridge Restaurant, Beaver Creek
- Sponsorship banner display at Wild West Day event at 4 Eagle Ranch
- Corporate logo and link posted on the E•ƒ(ec) website sponsor page and event page
- Corporate recognition on all print and media advertising, press releases, online, PSAs, radio, and TV
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO onsite parking at SaddleRidge. Park at Ford Hall, shuttles depart from covered bridge from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm and return from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm. Allow for a 10-minute shuttle ride. Dial-a-Ride is an option.
*Avon Elementary, Brush Creek Elementary, Eagle Valley Elementary, Edwards Elementary, Gypsum Elementary, Homestake Peak, June Creek Elementary, Red Hill Elementary, Red Sandstone Elementary