Location: Dobson Arena, Vail
Date: Saturday, February 09
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
This unconventional fashion event challenges amateur designers to create unique garments out of anything but fabric and send them down a runway to be critiqued by expert judges. The challenge is to raise funds for E•ƒ(ec). The approach is avant-garde and FUN.
In 2018, Project Funway exceeded expectations raising $151,744, a 34% increase over 2017. Guests from throughout Eagle County and beyond increased attendance by 22% over 2017. Highlights of the upcoming 2019 event at Dobson Arena include Mondo Guerra, Project Runway Season 8 Finalist and Season 1 All Stars winner, in a coveted judging role and his Best in Show selection; an exciting new line up of judges; and the addition of tables and table service.
- Three design competition categories: Youth 12 & Under, Youth 13-18, and Adult 18+, with runway shows for each category
- First, Second, and Third Place prizes for winners and an overall Best in Show award
- Event features dining, drinks, runway shows, silent/online auction, and live paddle raise benefiting student and classroom support programs
- Event promotion includes print and online advertising, regional publicity, PSAs, radio, and TV
- New in 2019 - Audience Choice Award
Corporate and Private Sponsorship Recognition
Marketing for E•ƒ(ec) events has significant reach throughout the Vail Valley resident population including diverse cultural segments. Multiple impressions are made among parents, students, educators, and community members throughout the year in both English and Spanish.
- VIP table seating with dining and drink service
- Design entry to showcase your sponsorship. Design yourself or a designer can be provided for you
- Corporate recognition on the jumbo A/V at the event
- Corporate logo and link posted on the E•ƒ(ec) website partner page, event page, and ticket sales page
- Corporate recognition on all print and media advertising, press releases, online, PSAs, radio, and TV