Save the Date: Saturday, February 27, 2021
Location: Dobson Arena, Vail
BID NOW on Leap Year Day First Tracks at Beaver Creek with Exclusive Full Breakfast at Allie's Cabin Featuring Special Guests NFL Super Star, Jeff Campbell and Superintendent, Phil Qualman. AUCTION ENDS FEB 19
Project Funway 2020 on February 1st at Dobson Arena, Vail was a HUGE success! With your support, we raised more thank $217,000 for our mission-driven work in 2020.
Thank you to all of the sponsors, guests, judges, our emcee, designers, models, hair + makeup, DJ, event and runway producers, film and production crew, photographers, and the most dedicated event committee that an organization can have. You are helping us advocate for the needs of our students, teachers and schools. And, your impact is felt throughout our community.
Help EFEC promote this event while serving Eagle County! Join the Project Funway Impact Team Today
View event slide show including designs, models, and materials for each design at the 2020 event.
The EVENT: This unconventional fashion runway competition challenges amateur designers to create unique designs from anything but fabric and send them down a runway to be critiqued by expert judges. The challenge is to raise funds for E•ƒ(ec). The approach is avant-garde and FUN.
Contact Us TODAY To Be A 2021 Sponsor.
- Two runway shows presenting each age group design category (Adult and Youth)
- First, second, and third place prizes for winners and an overall Best in Show award presented by Mondo Guerra, Project Runway All Stars winner and Season 8 finalist
- Event features dining, drinks, runway shows, live student art demonstrations, and a fund-a-need opportunity benefiting E•ƒ(ec) programs, classroom equity grants, educator professional development, and mental health support programs.
- Any materials you can think of... BUT FABRIC ... the more creative use of the materials the better. **Materials branded with logos are discouraged. Promoting a cause other than E•ƒ(ec)'s mission focus is not permitted.
- Adult design competition is for designers ages 19 and up
- Youth design competition has two categories (ages 12 and under; or ages 13-18)
- Youth designs must be created and constructed by a youth who is within the age range of the of the corresponding category (please limit parental guidance).
- Amateurs are welcomed and encouraged!
- Model your own design, grab your supermodel friend, OR we will provide a model for you