Save the Date: Saturday, February 15, 2020
Location: Dobson Arena, Vail
Project Funway 2019 was a stunning success with sophisticated and exciting designs and runway performances.
This unconventional fashion event challenges amateur designers to create unique garments out of anything but fabric and send them down a runway to be critiqued by expert judges. The challenge is to raise funds for E•ƒ(ec). The approach is avant-garde and FUN.
Contact Us TODAY To Be A 2020 Sponsor or designer. Our designer spots will sell out!
- Three design competition categories: Youth 12 & Under, Youth 13-18, and Adult 18+, with runway shows for each category
- First, Second, and Third Place prizes for winners and an overall Best in Show award
- Event features dining, drinks, runway shows, silent/online auction, and live paddle raise benefiting student and classroom support programs
- Event promotion includes print and online advertising, regional publicity, PSAs, radio, and TV
- Corporate and Private Sponsorship Recognition
Marketing for E•ƒ(ec) events has significant reach throughout the Vail Valley resident population including diverse cultural segments. Multiple impressions are made among parents, students, educators, and community members throughout the year in both English and Spanish.
- VIP table seating with dining and drink service
- Design entry to showcase your sponsorship. Design yourself or a designer can be provided for you
- Corporate recognition on the jumbo A/V at the event
- Corporate logo and link posted on the E•ƒ(ec) website partner page, event page, and ticket sales page
- Corporate recognition on all print and media advertising, online, PSAs, and TV