This signature "fun"draiser is one of the most well-attended and entertaining evenings of the year, raising money to support the Education Foundation of Eagle County across all areas of our mission.
Apply to design by clicking here.
Applications close January 10, 2022. Designers will be notified if they are accepted by January 14, 2022. Applicants must include materials, concepts, and construction ideas to be considered. The event is on Saturday, March 5, 2022, at 6:00 pm, at Dobson Arena. There is a non-refundable $35 tax-deductible application fee upon form completion.
- Materials: Anything BUT FABRIC ... the more creative and transformative use of the materials the better. **Materials branded with logos are discouraged. Promoting a cause other than E•ƒ(ec)'s mission focus is not permitted.
- Adult design competition is for designers ages 19 and up.
- Youth design competition has two categories (ages 12 and under; and ages 13-18).
- Youth designs must be created and constructed by a youth within the age range of the corresponding category (please limit parental involvement).
- Amateurs are welcomed and encouraged!
- Model your own design, grab your supermodel friend, OR you may request a model be provided for you.
Check back here for updated information and ways to participate in Evening of Stars 2022!